I’ve been lucky enough to be awarded the Sunshine Award and Inner Peace Award from my fellow blogger http://talkingthailand.wordpress.com/ . What would a blog be without readers and other like-minded individuals who like to share their stories? I am so genuinely thankful to have the wonderful network of bloggers that I have. I graciously accept this award and look forward to passing it on to other bloggers who deserve a shout out for their writing.
Rules for the award are:
1. Use the Sunshine Award logo in the post.
2. Link to whoever nominated you.
3. Write ten pieces of information about yourself.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers, “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
5. Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award
10 pieces of information:
1. I hate getting out of bed before 8am.
2. I would love to be able to speak Spanish conversationally or fluently.
3. I’m allergic to caffeine.
4. I typically hate to put condiments on my food. Too many preservatives.
5. I can’t eat a banana that has too many brown spots, it has to be yellow! Smoothies and banana bread are the best backup plans.
6. I prefer being too hot to being too cold.
7. My biggest pet peeve is when people say the F-word every 5 words.
8. My mom is an awesome cook. So is my dad…
9. I only have one cousin. Everyone else seems to have 20 something!
10. A passion for travel and food are the way to my heart 😉
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it.
Why I am accepting the inner peace award:
I am accepting this award so that I may continue the cycle of supporting other fellow bloggers who share their inspiring thoughts and stories. I hope that you will take a few moments to visit these blogs which are informative and thought-provoking.
My nominations for both the Sunshine and Inner Peace awards are:
Truly, nomadly, deeply: http://www.trulynomadlydeeply.com/
What an Amazing World!: http://harindabama.com/
Marc and Angel Hack Life: http://www.marcandangel.com/
Stumble Abroad: http://stumbleabroad.net/
Adventures in Wonderland: http://alisonanddon.wordpress.com/